Madrid International Active School provides a space for children to play, interact and learn…Read more
Welcome to MAS - Madrid Active School.
We are committed to building a safe, respectful space for Preschool and Primary School students, where each individual child is encouraged to grow, learn and be themselves.
Our school was founded on the principles of “active learning” by multi-lingual teachers and families who come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. MAS is an International School; endorsed by the NEASC/CIE in the United States of America and we are authorised as a Foreign Center by the Community of Madrid.
From the successful experience of the Nidia Association three years ago, the MAS community continues to grow and we are proud to welcome families from all over the world and have their direct involvement in our school as well as the education of their children.
There is a lot of information about our school and our philosophy on this site, but we are always happy to answer any questions you have, so send us an email or give us a call!
We look forward to meeting you and your family.
- Open Day and Music for the Family – March 13th16:00h Presentation of the project: “Madrid Active School, a school based on active education” (please make your reservation at: firstname.lastname@example.org) 17:00h y 18:00h Musical gathering: Come and join us for a family musical gathering. DELIRIVM MUSICA will share an enjoyable musical […]
- Summer Camp at MAS – July 2016We offer a carefully prepared environment that enhances free play for children aged from 4 to 8 years old with proposed activities in Spanish and English Small group of children (10 max.), accompanied by two educators trained in our centre We offer an environment where children can discover the […]
- Afternoon playgroup on WednesdaysThis afternoon playgroup in MAS emerged out of the desire to provide a space where parents with children between the ages of 1 and 3 years could learn about accompanying their children. We aim to provide a space where children’s developmental needs are respected and where they can learn […]
- Come to our Parenting CommunitySaturday, 19th of September from 10:00 to 11:30 at MADRID ACTIVE SCHOOL Where parents share support and ideas about parenting, communication and connection. Guided by Esther Santamaría, Certified Parenting Educator by Positive Discipline, and official facilitator of “How to talk so kids […]
- WORKSHOP: Help children deal with their feelings June 27th“LEARN HOW TO SPEAK SO CHILDREN WILL LISTEN“ We are starting with the workshops on specific issues: 1. HOW TO HELP CHILDREN DEAL WITH THEIR FEELINGS? This basic skill lays the foundations for conscious active listening of our children’s feelings. In this workshop we will explore what happens to […]
- Open Day – Garden Party, June 20th!!!Saturday June 20th, you’re welcome to join us 17h-21h: At 17h00, there will be an informative presentation given by the founding family members: “Madrid Active School, a school based on active education” and guided visit of the school. You can make your reservation at: […]
- Summer camp at MAS!(info about the 2016 SUMMER CAMP very soon in this website) Dear friends, We are happy to announce this year there will be a summer camp at MAS for the first time. We will offer a space where children 4-8 years-old can enjoy spontaneous play in a prepared environment, and there will also be […]
- Open Day – Garden party (March 15th)Sunday March 15th 2015, from 11.00 to 18:30 At 12h and 17h there will be an informative presentation by the founding families: “Madrid Active School, a school based on active learning” and a guided visit of the school (please send us an email to join us at email@example.com). You are […]
Estamos felices de poder ofrecer este ta [...]
Estamos felices y orgullosxs de presenta [...]