Christmas Market and Open Day 2019 – December 14th
On Saturday 14 December 2019, we will open our space from 11h to 18h.
All day long:
- Face paintings, handicrafts
- At 1 p.m. informative talk by the founding families: «Madrid Active School, a school based on active learning» (Registration required).
- Laboratorio sonoro musixplora: we will listen without seeing, we will see without hearing and we will manipulate objects and sound to create our own sonorous atmospheres on the sensations that the autumn has evoked to us. We will obtain small sound samples of our experiments that, after the activity, we will send to the families so that they can enjoy them at home. At 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. Duration: 1h. 10 euros per child. For children from 6 to 12 years old. (Registration required)
- Storyteller Ainhoa Limon will be with us. At 12h and 13h. For children from 1 to 7 years old. Duration: 30 min. 5 euros per person -kids under 2 years old for free – (Registration required)
- Editorial CUATRO TUERCAS: signing of the stories from both their collections that are so popular within the educational and literary community: «Érase dos veces» -a second chance for classic stories- and «Ande yo valiente»… always from a respectful, tolerant and gender equality.
- Reading of stories from the publishing house Gato Sueco and Cuatro Tuercas. At 3 p.m. Free activity.
- Tasty food: eco-sustainable event, bring your plates, glasses and cutlery.
- Second hand items: children’s clothes from 0 to 12 years old, baby articles, toys, stories… at a very economic price, all to the benefit of the project.
- Our garden: always available for exploration and play
All registrations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if during these days you want to donate something for the market (children’s clothes, toys etc., in good condition), or if you want to help us prepare it, you can contact us at email@example.com.
We are waiting for you at 6 Antonio Reig Street (Valdezarza and Antonio Machado metros, buses 64, 32, 126, 127, 132 and 137).